This exciting new role will help define the LIQUOR N POKER direct to consumer model, by leveraging best in class marketing campaigns that support our brand mission “Rebel & Remain” but also deliver sales growth. You will be directly responsible for ideating and delivering our brand campaigns, collaborations, partnerships and product marketing stories. Supporting the business leverage its unrivalled production capabilities which we have been using to support other brands and retailers for the last 10 years. Its now our time to put our hardwork, knowledge and love for all things denim, directly into the hands of our consumers and build an engaged direct to consumer business.
The role will work directly with one of the co founders in our small but humble team. Were looking for someone to bring an energy and skillset that matches our ambitions and whom wants to be an integral part of the business. There will be challenges to overcome in moving our business into the D2C world, but with it unrivalled opportunity to create and execute campaigns which drive real return on investment.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in developing strategies to ramp up online sales, grow communities and physically execute upon digital campaigns, ideally with a love for all things denim and ideally be a brummy!! 😊
Brand marketing strategy
- Defining our brand and communications marketing strategy to increase brand awareness to help position LIQUOR N POKER as the go to place for trend led streetwear and denim for 18-30 year olds who are bored of wearing the same outfits as their friends
- You should be able to present quarterly strategic plans and then execute them with the support of the wider business accross buying, design and Digital Marketing channels.
- Brand Campaign development utilising all digital channels and novel opportunities in off line brand activation
- Curate inspiring but relevant stories which showcase everything our brand is about which relates back to our audience
- Put in place a strategy to ensure our brand messaging, content and tone is consistent and relevant
- Work closely with buying and design to ensure product development is optimised to our audience
- Overall responsibility for all communications across all platforms, social, email, website banners and input into product marketing opportunities
- Collaborations with brands, influencers and key people of interest we believe are true ambassadors of our products
- 5+ years experience in marketing
- Shares our values and brand aesthetics
- History of growing brand following and engagement
- A track record of coming up with inspiring storytelling
- Experience creating innovative brand activations
- An expert brief writer who has worked in a high-output creative team
- Working in the startup space ideally in direct to consumer
- An authentic passion for our mission and the idea of owning less but better
Salary £25,000 - £50,000 doe
Large clothing budget and staff discounts
Flexible remote working / Studio office based Stourbridge